Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Fashion









Welcome to Fall! My most favorite time of year! Bring out the boots and sweaters- its time!

Here are some things that are big for this season along with things I just love. Poncho sweaters, fur vests, and tall chunk-heel boots are in. I love fall colors too. The colors that are in for this season are camel, deep reds/purples, and grays.

I love the look of this cross-body too. I've never really been into them until now. Perfect for on the go and hands-free!

I've also attempted breaking the rules. I was told (and continue to tell others) that you can break the rules as long as you act like its the right choice. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Last night I felt like it worked. I wore black leggings, white button-down tunic, gray sweater, and brown boots. Mixing browns and grays was the rule I broke. I also added an army green jacket. I loved it! (Forgot to take a picture but I will and will post soon!)

Have fun- fall is a great time to play with fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment