Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Setting an Example



I just wanted to post some pictures of what I was referring to the last post. Now this is neither a blazer or an embellished tee but they follow the same rules. Let me explain:

The tshirt is a cotton slub (material that adds texture and depth) v-neck. Its super comfortable but gives shape and shows that I care about myself and my kids since I can play all I want with them in it.

The jacket is something that I got when I went on a weekend away with my husband. Now this jacket shows that I have other interests and its a very feminine fit. It also reminds me of who I am when I am just me and my hubby. I'm me! The Revolution is something that Josiah and I love. For 90 minutes (well usually a little more) we can eat crazy expensive food and watch a game that we are both into. And it gives us something to talk about. Its just always so much fun hanging out with my best friend at those games. So, when I wear this jacket, it not only flatters my figure in a comfy way, I am reminded of all the fun I had the night I bought it. It reminds me of ME, not so much "Mommy".

And comfort doesn't have to be expensive:

Jeans from Old Navy $25
Tee from Banana Republic $6.99
Revs jacket from Gillette Stadium $70

OK so I splurged a little on the jacket but it was a weekend getaway and it was fun! We all need that sometimes!

Hopefully, this will help you see what I've been talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment