Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jeans for EveryBody





So, as you can see there are plenty different jean styles. Starting with wide, then flare, bootcut, straight, and lastly, skinny. Skinny was "in" for a long time...longer than I really cared for. I remember going into a store and they only had skinny. Great! If you don't have hips. I do though. And I know a lot of moms do...kind of comes with the job. If you take a look at all these pictures you will see the shape of their body. That's what you want to focus on. You want the jean to fit the widest part of your hips and then go down from there. Can you see that with the skinny jean it emphasizes the hips? So, for those who don't have much in the hip area, this is a great jean for you. I have big hips, I'd say thats the biggest part of my body. But then I remember that I have even broader shoulders! So, regardless, the top half of my body will be bigger. I like wide leg and bootcut. I do wear skinny ankle jeans which can work depending on my top. I don't know why, since it goes against all the rules, but I do it! With flare, it can be tricky. Its very in style right now, but the fact that it inverts by the knees...not always flattering. So, regardless of the style that is current...find what fits your body type. You'll look current just by looking good. Trends come and go. Your body however, that's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment