Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Suggested Amounts


In response to the comment about how much to own...

-Jeans: basic casual wash, darker casual wash, and a dressy denim (nicer "going out" jeans)
-Basic tees, tanks, camis
-Some sort of chino
-A couple sundresses
-One or two cocktail dresses (depending on your lifestyle)
-Cardigans: neutral colors(black, white, navy, tan/brown), at least one color, and at least one print
-Skirt
-White collared shirt
-Nice trousers

I believe anything else is added for fun and variety. Like I have a couple silky tank blouses that are nice for dressing up in a pinch. I like having a blazer to switch up the cardigan look. I would go with some basic pieces and add on to them. Accessories are cheaper (well, can be) and can change the look of an outfit without as much thought.
Think of it as buying a neutral couch and adding colorful pillows and throws. That way it'll be cheaper to stay current.

Hope this helps. If I think of anything else I will add :)


No comments:

Post a Comment