Thursday, November 11, 2010

If the Shoe Fits

Ok so fitting wasn't the problem. I was shocked as I was browsing the mall yesterday that this was still a full priced item. But I thought it was a nice shoe and I had time to kill so I'll try it on.

Now this post is purely for laughs. I have two bags on my already big shoulder (full with shoulder pad because I am wearing my big peacoat) since I'm on my way to work. Shoe is on and a little too big. However, the zipper got stuck. So, I'm in the isle playing it all cool like checking out the shoe and all while what people don't know is that I'm panicking because I think I might be stuck with this shoe forever. It was ironic that the shoe was too big yet I couldn't get my foot out of it! Well, now I'm sweating while I battle it out with this gladiator.

People start looking, my bags fall. So, I get down on the floor and try to rework the flap by the zipper. It finally came off. I put it back all cool and collected as if, "nah, I don't love it." I wonder how many people knew that inside my heart was racing and I wanted to cry!

Have you ever had a moment like that? Where you were by yourself and had to act all cool when inside you were wondering how you'd survive the next few moments?

I wanted to laugh out loud but thought I'd start scaring people so I just kept walking...


No comments:

Post a Comment