Thursday, December 30, 2010

because it goes

I went into town last week. I wore my cold weather boots and was the only one. I didn't slip and fall on the icy snow like some. I walked faster and not as wobbly as the other girls. But then I went into the city at night. I wore my 4 inch platform heels. Yeah. In the city you have to walk in snow and mud....and mud puddles. BUT it looked awesome with my outfit! And I was going out to nicer places so I needed to look more dressed up. Was it worth it? Walking through snow and a very deep brown puddle? Oh yes! Sometimes, fashion does come before comfort and practicality. This was one of those times!

1 comment:

  1. you keep coming into town without any notice! if you were on a dtae i understand but we should plan a time when you can come in and you and i go out on the town all dressed to the nines!

    ReplyDelete