Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Didn't Need It!

I had a birthday coupon so I went to use it. I ended up buying three things....woops. BUT I couldn't decide...they all looked so good, were half off, and made me feel like a woman. Not just a young 20 something because I'm starting to not be. There was one sweater that I knew was perfect. I ignored the fact that up in the chest area it was a little large. (maybe it was the poor lighting? the bra?) When I put it on at home it turns out it wasn't the poor lighting or bra. It made me feel big and sloppy. So, I returned it. I RETURNED IT!!!!!! It felt so good to give it back. I got money back, money that I didn't need to spend on that. I was going to ask my friends at work what they thought but thought, no matter what they say, I know how I feel. So, I took it upon myself to make the call. But then I found stuff at work that I tried justifying since I got my money back from the sloppy sweater, I mean its my birthday isn't it??

I'll save that one for a different post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment