Monday, January 24, 2011

Leave it to a Professional

Do you cut your own hair or do you go to a stylist? Paint your own nails or get a manicure? Shop for clothes on your own or use a personal shopper? Some things you'd just feel better having a professional help you with. I admit I paint my own nails but it doesn't compare to when they are professionally done. I don't cut my hair because I don't know how or what might be best for my hair's thickness and texture. Shopping is the same thing. If you don't know how to shop for your coloring, size, shape...there are people that do.

I took someone out yesterday for that reason. Its ok not to know what you're doing at the store! But it helps to have someone that does. I had such a blast yesterday picking out a new spring wardrobe for this woman! She struggled with the frustration that things didn't fit perfectly or she just couldn't make things work. She had a hard time with self-confidence especially in a fitting room. I went along to help her find what works. She got a whole new wardrobe and looks fantastic! I've been working with this woman for over a year and she has grown so much!

She used to cry and feel discouraged. Now she puts things on and smiles. She knows that she can now make clothes work for her not against her. She's even gone shopping on her own after all she's learned and I'm very impressed!

It helps to have someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to helping you look and feel your best. It used to take all day when this woman shopped for herself and she would get overwhelmed and depressed. Now that we do it together, it took us only two hours to build a complete new wardrobe including shoes and accessories.

If you would like assistance with your shopping or figuring out your closet, I'd love to help. I absolutely love what I do and look forward to every clothing chance I get! I want to help women feel strong, confident, and beautiful.

Before and after pictures to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment