Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring!











































So here are a few accessories I've found for spring. I love the simple elegant look right now. I love how clean and crisp these all look. I also love having the delicate looks mixed with some heavier earthy pieces. I had gone very bold with jewelry this past year but I'm looking to go very fine this year. The simple chains with small pendants. And of course my favorite thing for spring this year are the Aviator sunglasses. They are easy glam. Whatever outfit I imagine with these accessories, put on any of those shoes to change the look depending on the occasion. Flats for day, espadrille to spice it up when going somewhere and the heels for a spring/summer date. The belt goes with everything from pants and shorts, to skirts and dresses. I love it! It adds just enough earth to any delicate, girly outfit! I can't wait for spring to finally warm things up!

Shoes- Piperlime.com
Watch and sunglasses- Michael Kors
Ring- Juicy Couture
Scarves, necklace and belt- J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment