Friday, April 15, 2011

Before and After



These area few shots of my client. Her before and afters. The tank and jeans are her going out, modern woman look. The library picture is how she dresses as Mom. They both represent her personality. I was amazed at her transformation. How much younger and thinner she looked! She stands taller, smiles more, and has a seemingly new energy about her. I can tell how its changed how she sees herself. I love that she takes time for herself now and she's being a great example to other moms and her daughters.


The next set of pictures are about a shirt she had that she didn't really know what to do with and I showed her how it would look good. The first picture is
about how she thought to do it. Its not bad...but I liked it with darker pieces.

There's nothing cooler to me than transforming how a woman feels through clothes. The power it can have to change your stance and attitude is simply amazing!



All photos by ejr-photography.

Check out ejr-photograhy.com!

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to point out her posture difference with that black shirt done both ways...

    ReplyDelete